At Folweiler Chiropractic, we specialize in treating patients with neck pain, back pain, headaches, and whiplash injuries from car accidents. Conveniently located next to the Northgate Mall in North Seattle close to I-5, we will work hard to determine the cause of your pain. If we think chiropractic care can help you, we’ll let you know and get started treating your injuries right away. Many patients will notice a difference after their first treatment.
We offer a natural drug-free approach to treating the cause of your problems, not just masking the symptoms. Dr. Folweiler has received extensive post-graduate training in a wide variety of chiropractic, physical therapy, and effective low-tech rehabilitation techniques. He will help determine the best treatment approach. Many families express relief that they can trust Seattle chiropractor Dr. Folweiler to take care of them and their loved ones.
We work closely with other healthcare providers, including medical doctors. Dr. Folweiler is recognized by Labor and Industries both as a Chiropractic Consultant and an Approved Examiner. Many other chiropractors trust Dr. Folweiler to help evaluate their patients. Folweiler Chiropractic has on-site massage therapy. Same day appointments are available — you can see the chiropractor today! Call 206-523-3855 to make an appointment, or email our assistant Sarah.
Our mission is to get you well as quickly as possible. Once you’re feeling better, we’ll give you tools to help keep you feeling great for years to come.
News from Folweiler Chiropractic
- Dr. Folweiler just returned from Functional Movement Screen (FMS) seminars, levels 1 and 2 in San Francisco at Advanced Wellness.
- Dr. Folweiler was appointed to a credentialing committee at the Department of Labor & Industries. He helps to review applications for providers joining the new L&I network.
- Dr. Folweiler completed the course work needed to obtain a Diplomate in Chiropractic Rehabilitation.
- Dr. Folweiler works closely with medical doctors to offer the best care possible. Good communication between providers helps patients recover more quickly.
- We are very excited to welcome a new (to us) and very experienced massage therapist – Susan Shrewsbury, LMP – to our clinic. She has over 12 years of experience and is a credentialed with a number of insurance companies, including Regence.
- Dr. Folweiler was invited to join the prestigious West Hartford Group, a chiropractic think tank of evidence-informed chiropractors who are seeking to advance the profession.
- Dr. Folweiler has taken a two-weekend series of classes from Craig Liebenson – an industry leader in rehabilitation. He is now integrating that knowledge into his practice to better help his patients function better and stay out of pain.
- Dr. Folweiler recently assisted at a Mary Meyer Super Sprint Triathlon, treating injured triathletes.
- Keeping current with the latest in whiplash treatment scientific literature, Dr. Folweiler traveled to San Francisco to attend a Spine Research of San Diego seminar taught by renowned whiplash expert, Art Croft.
- Dr. Folweiler attended a seminar in the FAKTR-PM technique, which builds on principles from rehabilitation and Graston technique to treat difficult-to-treat chronic injuries, including elbow, shoulder, knee, and foot conditions.
- Dr. Folweiler attended the Chiropractic Research Agenda Conference (RAC) in Washington, DC which focused on the latest chiropractic research.
- Did you know that Dr. Folweiler is certified in the Graston Technique? Learn more here.
- Dr. Folweiler is both a Chiropractic Consultant and an Approved Examiner for Labor & Industries. He is qualified to perform chiropractic consultations and permanent impairment examinations for both work and auto accident injuries.